Explore Best Case
CIN Legal Data Services
Using Credit Report Import, you can order electronic credit reports from CIN Legal for your clients and import them into Best Case in just a few minutes. With the click of a button liabilities, complete with creditor contact and claim information are ready to be assigned to the appropriate schedules.
Credit report options from CIN Legal include:
- 2 Source: Data from Experian and TransUnion with bankruptcy-specific creditor addresses for noticing.
- 3 Source: Data from Experian, TransUnion, a public records search and nationwide supplemental 8-year bankruptcy search with bankruptcy specific creditor addresses for noticing.
- 3 Source Plus: Data from Experian, TransUnion and Equifax, a public records search and nationwide supplemental 8-year bankruptcy search with bankruptcy-specific creditor addresses for noticing.
- Post Discharge Credit Report Review: Includes copies of a post-discharge credit report, the bankruptcy schedules with the discharge notice and the ability for the consumer to dispute information thatís inaccurate on the credit report.
A Spanish language version of the credit report is available at no additional charge.
Due Diligence & Debtor Education Items
To satisfy the BAPCPA fact-checking provision and requirement of credit counseling and debtor education, CIN Legal offers a number of additional products directly through a menu option in Best Case, including:
- I.R.S. Personal & Business Tax Transcripts
- Automobile Valuations
- Credit Counseling and Debtor Education
- Real Property Title Products
- Real Property Appraisals
- Free Redemption and Replacement Auto Loan Review and Prequalification Service
- Post-Discharge Credit Review and Bankruptcy Verification Package
See it in Action:
This online video covers configuring, authenticating and importing a credit report from CIN Legal.
For more information, visit www.cinlegal.com
Get Started Now:
- View the CIN Legal price sheet.
- Use the button below to register with CIN Legal: