Initiate a free evaluation of a client’s vehicle(s) to determine redemption or replacement options by simply clicking a button in Best Case. The evaluation is conducted by Best Case partner 722 Redemption Funding Inc. Your debtor information will be submitted to 722 Redemption for review and they will contact the debtor if appropriate. Help lower your client’s payments while adding an additional revenue source.
To initiate a vehicle evaluation:
Step 1: Configure the 722 Redemption feature
- Open your client file. From the Best Case toolbar, select Tools > 722 Redemption > Edit Configuration.
- The 722 Redemption Configuration window will open.
- Select whether you want debtor data sent to 722 Redemption automatically when the debtor has a minimum monthly income of $1,800 and a minimum car payment of $300.
- If you select to have the debtor data sent automatically, you will be able to choose whether the case must already be filed and whether Exhibit D must first be completed.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Send a debtor to 722 Redemption
- Open your client file. From the main toolbar, select Tools > 722 Redemption > Send Debtor Information to 722 Redemption.
- In the Send Debtor to 722 Redemption window, review the monthly income and car payment fields. Then click the button Send Debtor to 722 Redemption.
- A webpage will open to complete the submission.