Do you have previous clients who could benefit from exploring student loan relief options? Use the Student Loan Analyzer to evaluate education debt and add revenue beyond your bankruptcy practice. Search by creditor name to find past clients with student loan debt who could potentially become repeat clients.
- Open the Student Loan Creditor Search by clicking Tools > Student Loans > Find Previous Clients.
- The Find Debtors by Creditor Name window prepopulates the larger student loan creditors. You can replace creditors as you see fit. To filter the results to show creditors that are marked as Student Loans on Schedule F, check the Creditor is a Student Loan checkbox. After confirming the list of creditors, click Go.
- Access the CSV file of clients that have student loan creditors by copying the location listed after “Results File:” into your computer’s File Explorer. This file can be used as a follow-up sheet for contacting clients with student debt that can be potentially discharged.
About the Student Loan Analyzer:
The Student Loan Analyzer is a free tool in Best Case that can help you provide student loan relief options for current and past clients. Determine which loans may qualify for discharge and identify opportunities for loan settlement or debt counseling. The Student Loan Analyzer also features:
- Institution Lookup – Determine cost of attendance and accreditation
- Jurisdictional Scorecard ™ – Explore statistics for dischargeability by jurisdiction, circuit and judge
- Form templates – Prepare complaints, motions, etc.