Populate your personal or practice calendar with events from the Best Case Online Calendar. Save time and make your firm more efficient with this free, online tool. Synced events, automatically created from Court Notices, can be pushed to Outlook, Google and iCal. Reduce the need for manual docketing of events or deadlines. With the Best Case Online Calendar, you can:
- Decrease data-entry
- Automatically sync calendars
- Group together similar events
- Attach documents to entries
NOTE: You must set up a free Court Notices and Calendar account first – Learn how.
To import events to your personal or firm calendar:
- Access the Best Case Calendar by clicking Calendar in the top toolbar, or log in via the web at www.app.bestcase.com.
- Click Set up Calendar Sync.
- Choose the sync option, and select Set Up
NOTE: Best Case recommends using One-Way Sync.
- Select the type of calendar (firm, locations or users) that you will be syncing to and click Next.
- Click Copy Link.
- Follow the steps in the attached links for Google, Outlook or iCal.
Congratulations! You now have synced the Best Case Online Calendar with your personal calendar.
Interested in learning more about Court Notices and Calendar? Watch this prerecorded webinar to see the benefits of using this free online tool.
Court Notices is not supported in the Eastern District of California. You must have an active Best Case maintenance plan to sign up for Court Notices.