Release Notes – April 17, 2018
Court Notices and Calendar* now includes the following:
- Event Groups: Similar events, such as 341 Meetings, Confirmation Hearings and General Hearings, can now be grouped together to make it easier to manage your calendar. This preference can be turned off or customized in Settings.
- Event Reminders: A new reminder popup now appears 15 minutes before appointments. Reminders can be customized in the Edit Event screen.
- Calendar Search: New search capability, based on keywords, allows you to easily find events.Click the checkbox to enable searching past Events.
- Attach Documents to Events: Relevant documents can now be added to appointments in the Edit Event screen.
- Search Enhancements: A new search control has been implemented to improve speed and accuracy.
- Event Form: Documents can now be attached and events can be made private.
- Category Customization: Colors can now be selected for specific categories. Category colors can be changed in the Calendar Preferences.
- Event Title Format: The format of email and event titles has been updated for improved clarity.
- Event Icons: New icons have been added to indicate attachments, private/public and recurring events.
- Claim Number: The Claim Number has been added next to the Proof of Claim in Claim Tracker.
- File Cabinet Update: The desktop program now automatically updates.
Court Notices & Calendar automatically updates. You do not need to update Best Case. You must register separately for a Court Notices and Calendar account to access these free online features – see how