Release Notes – February 13, 2018
New Local Forms:
Northern District of Alabama*
- Certificate of Service of Chapter 13 Plan Containing Valuation, Lien Avoidance, § 1301 Co-Debtor Stay Relief, or Containing a Nonstandard Provision Requiring Rule 7004 Service*
Revised Local Forms:
Middle District of Alabama*
- Motion for Discharge Under 11 U.S.C. § 1328(A) and Debtor’s Certification of Compliance with 11 U.S.C. § 1328*
District of New Jersey*
- Form 103A Application to Pay Filing Fee in Installments
District of South Carolina*
- Motion to Modify Plan After Confirmation and Opportunity for Hearing*
Best Case Bankruptcy
Liens and Judgments Importing
- Reduce the risk of missing data and user error by importing Tax Liens and Civil Judgments from Preferred and Premium Bankruptcy Credit Reports directly into SOFA Question 9.
- Check the checkbox at the bottom of the Credit Report Import screen to enable this import.
Late Proofs of Claim Tracking
- Any Proofs of Claim filed after the standard Claim Bar Date are flagged as “LATE” in the Creditors Schedules. This information can also be viewed in the Claim Tracker tab of Court Notices.
Court Notices and Calendar**
Adversary Proceeding Dates Online
- Case Dates now appear in the Case Information for Adversary Proceedings and are synced to appear on the online calendar.
Case Overview Reports
- Easily track and print case information with the Case Overview Report.
- Use the Print icon next to the Status to access this document.
View a list of the Revised Chapter 13 Plans that have been released. You must register separately for a Court Notices and Calendar account to access these free online features – see how. * Some forms may require the purchase of the 13 plan package or local forms package for your jurisdiction. ** Court Notices is not supported in the Eastern District of California