Viewing or printing exemption tables and finding previous, current and future exemption limits (a feature exclusive to Best Case) is easy in your software.
To view the exemptions of your jurisdiction, follow these steps:
- Start on a gray screen. In the top toolbar, select Setup > Exemption Tables.
- Double click the desired state.
- Click print button to preview or print a list of all the exemptions for that state.
- If you would like to view past exemptions, click Yes on the dialogue box that pops up. If you would not like to view past exemptions, click No.
- When selecting exemptions for a property (from Schedule A/B or C), the date field in the upper right of the exemption table dictates which exemptions you are able to select. The date defaults to the current date; however, you can change to a past date if necessary.
NOTE: Historical limits will only appear for exemptions that had previous changes.
If you need help viewing an exemption, Technical Support is available Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5:30 pm CT. Call 800.492.8037 or email email@example.com.