Best Case will no longer update or support MyECFMail after March 12, 2018. All MyECFMail users are encouraged to register for a free Court Notices and Calendar account. You can transfer your Calendar events from MyECFMail into Court Notices and Calendar.
Export Calendar events from MyECFMail:
- In MyECFMail, go to Tools > Export to Best Case Calendar.
- Select Transfer All in the drop down. Click the Get Events button.
- Once the events are displayed, click Start Export.
- Please note the location of the file. It will be saved in the MyECFMail folder of your install. Copy Filename to Clipboard to save the file name. Then, click Exit to close the window.
Import MyECFMail Calendar events into Court Notices and Calendar:
- In the top right-hand corner, hoover over your name and select Settings.
- On the left-hand column click Calendar then MyECFMail Import.
- Click Browse to select the file, then Upload.
- A pop up window will display alerting you the process has begun.
- Once complete, the file will be displayed in the File Import History section and the events will appear on your new Calendar.