After updating Best Case Bankruptcy, users can view the new figures in the program by changing the expected filing date to November 1st or later on the General tab in Form 122.
To ensure you have the latest updates, follow these simple steps to download the newest release of Best Case
1. Make sure this computer is connected to the Internet and that your Best Case Bankruptcy program is open.
2. If you are using a network version, make sure all other users have exited Best Case.
3. Close all windows so you are left with a blank gray screen.
4. At the top of the screen, click ‘Tools’, then click Check for Update.
5. Follow on-screen prompts to download and apply the changes. That’s it!
If you do not wish to update at this time, simply close this window and hit “Continue.”