Information associated with this filing might be out of date. If you continue with this filing you might receive a deficiency notice from the court.
We strongly suggest that you update your copy of Best Case. Effective November 1, 2018: The IRS National Standards for Allowable Living Expenses (BALE) and the Chapter 13 Administrative Expense Multipliers for the Means Test are revised effective November 1st and are available in this update of Best Case Bankruptcy.
After updating Best Case Bankruptcy, users can view the new figures in the program by changing the expected filing date to November 1st or later on the General tab in Form 122. For detailed information visit the Department of Justice. For a detailed comparison of the changes provided by Best Case, LLC visit the Means Test Change Comparison Chart.
To ensure you have the latest updates, follow these simple steps to download the newest release of Best Case
1. Make sure this computer is connected to the Internet and that your Best Case Bankruptcy program is open.
2. If you are using a network version, make sure all other users have exited Best Case.
3. Close all windows so you are left with a blank gray screen.
4. At the top of the screen, click ‘Tools’, then click Check for Update.
5. Follow on-screen prompts to download and apply the changes. That’s it!