The recognized leader
in bankruptcy software
Trust Best Case by Stretto to simplify preparation and electronic
filing for Chapters 7, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 15.
Discover tools and features
in a free live webinar
From the basics to recent updates, walk through the software with a
Best Case expert to learn ways to improve your workflow.
Simplify tedious and costly tasks
with Court Notices and Calendar
Automatically download Free Looks, easily track Proofs of Claim and
manage Court deadlines – all for no additional cost.
Explore what’s new in
Best Case by Stretto
See the latest in new and revised local forms, updated software
features and more in Release Notes.
Best Case stays ahead of the competition in updates for proper filing information for our practice.
– James George | HM George and Associates | Nashville, TN
Best Case is the best product for bankruptcy practitioners.
– Scott Ziegler | Price Law Group | Encino, CA
Best Case is a great program. I cannot imagine using any other software.
– Patti Finlan | Cirilli Law Offices | Rhinelander, WI
I love how Best Case automatically files the petition for us. The software accesses ECF, logs in and all required forms are filed in the proper order.
– Mary Keller | Spinella, Owings & Shaia, P.C. | Henrico, VA
Best Case is very easy to use, self explanatory and easy to navigate.
– Kimberly Drain | Rhea Boyd & Rhea | Gadsden, AL
Legal Professionals Served
Years in Business
Federal and Local Forms
Beyond the Desktop: Explore Court Notices & Calendar
Dec 20, 2019 | Online - 12:00 p.m. CT
Simplify tedious tasks while enjoying anywhere access to important case data, court documents and events.
• Court Notice Integration - avoid PACER fees
• Online Calendar - sync events to your personal calendar
• Claim Tracker - easily manage Proofs of Claim
• Document Storage - upload client documents online
• File Cabinet - automatically save your Free Looks locally
Best Case Community
Important Notice Regarding NextGen CM/ECF
Due to changes mandated by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, you must upgrade your PACER username and password in order to continue to electronically file cases. NextGen CM/ECF requires the use of a single login for both electronic filing in the courts that have adopted NextGen and PACERRead more