Recorded April 22nd, 2020
Data Integration – Streamline the data entry process with integrated workflow tools
Learn how to:
• Order Credit and Financial Reports, bankruptcy courses, tax transcripts and more
• Import report data into creditor and asset schedules
• Collect data from the debtor with an online questionnaire
Recorded September 25, 2019
Maximize Your Investment: 5 things included in your license you can use today
Explore five ways you can maximize your Best Case investment with integrated features that simplify your workflow and increase revenue. Also, learn how expert training and support can help you get the most out of your software.
- Court Notices and Calendar
- Bankruptcy Course Manager
- Student Loan Analyzer
- OneTouch Electronic Filing
- Technical Support and Training
Recorded June 15, 2022
Discover how to utilize CaseAssist and the Bankruptcy Course Manager to streamline data entry and stay on top of bankruptcy course requirements.
- Stretto’s comprehensive suite of due-diligence products and services
- Importing asset and creditor data directly into your schedules
- Automated reminders to keep clients on track to complete their bankruptcy courses
- Firm notifications that alert you of uncompleted courses and expiring certificates
Recorded October May 30, 2018
Learn how you can use Bankruptcy Course Manager to make sure you’re covered when it comes to keeping clients informed. Automated reminders keep clients on track and notifications alert you to uncompleted courses and expiring certificates. Help your clients order and complete their bankruptcy courses on time at no additional cost to your firm using the Bankruptcy Course Manager.
Recorded October 25, 2017
Explore Bankruptcy Packets and learn how Best Case can help streamline the process with checklists, course instructions and more!
Learn how to update default preferences for bankruptcy data product orders.
Simplify the time-consuming tasks related to managing bankruptcy courses for no additional cost to your firm without leaving Best Case.
Learn how to deliver course instructions, streamline reminders and access course certificates for no additional cost to your firm.
Learn how to order and access multiple bankruptcy data products and services using CaseAssist.
CaseAssist is a smart, efficient workflow tool that helps you quickly obtain data products and services from CIN Legal Data Services for your client in a few clicks.