Recorded May 27, 2021
Invoices & Payments
Maximize efficiency with an integrated time management, billing and payment solution.
Learn how to:
• Run one-time payments and set up recurring payment plans
• Remind clients of upcoming payments with automated email and text messages
• Monitor and report on completed, failed, and outstanding payments
• Enroll with your operating account to remain IOLTA compliant
See a brief overview of the most recent consumer-buying behavior trends and the processes law firms have created to increase client conversion and total fees collected.
Recorded November 19, 2020
Historically bankruptcy attorneys have shied away from accepting debit or credit card payments due to the risks and ethical concerns.
As the leader in bankruptcy and fiduciary technology, Best Case by Stretto has created a payment solution specifically for bankruptcy law firms. With built-in safeguards that reduce risk, ensure IOLTA compliance, and increase payment security, lawyers can process debit or credit cards confidently.
• Hear an overview of related ethical concerns and recommendations under the ABA’s Model Rules and recent opinions
• Receive an update on electronic payment trends and the recent rise in check fraud
• Understand the process and timelines for running an electronic transaction
• Learn how law firms are leveraging payment plans to retain more clients and increase satisfaction
Recorded December 18, 2019
Document portal – Submit files to your Chapter 7 Stretto Trustee
Learn how to:
- Request a registration key to connect with the case-assigned Stretto Trustee
- View Trustee’s list of preferred requirements and mandatory documents
- Securely submit files in one convenient location within Best Case by Stretto
Recorded July 22, 2020
Additional Documents Library: Create custom documents
Learn how to:
• Utilize the merge feature to populate data from the petition
• Generate mailing labels, envelopes and letters
• Create custom letters motions and orders
Learn how to install and setup File Cabinet so you can save all your online case documents to a local or network drive.
Simplify the CM/ECF process and eliminate the tedious and costly tasks associated with managing your Court emails for no additional cost.
Best Case Bankruptcy 27 is packed with updated features to streamline Proofs of Claim, enhance case management, pre-populate information and more.
Learn how to use Claim Tracker to identify claim bar dates, missing proofs of claim and amount discrepancies. Best Case automatically matches filed proofs of claim to your scheduled claims and syncs data to your creditor schedules.
Store and access all your important case documents in one central location with free online document storage.