Developed specifically for bankruptcy Attorneys, Credit and Financial Reports offer merged data from the three primary credit-reporting bureaus – Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. These reports provide Attorneys with a wide breadth of financial and asset information. The Credit Report provides the most pertinent client and creditor information for preparing bankruptcy cases, including judgments and liens, medical collection liabilities, and bankruptcy-specific addresses to ensure delivery of notices. In addition to data contained in the Credit Report, the Financial Report is comprised of an in-depth asset analysis that includes detailed property information, vehicle registrations, UCC filings, and related work history.
Recorded May 20, 2020
Remote client intake with MyCaseInfo®, a secure web-based questionnaire
Learn how to:
- Execute the client-intake process online, eliminating an in-office meeting
- Customize an online questionnaire and invite clients to submit information
- Preview and import client-entered data into Best Case by Stretto
- Prompt prospective clients to initiate the bankruptcy process with a form on your website
Recorded April 22nd, 2020
Data Integration – Streamline the data entry process with integrated workflow tools
Learn how to:
• Order Credit and Financial Reports, bankruptcy courses, tax transcripts and more
• Import report data into creditor and asset schedules
• Collect data from the debtor with an online questionnaire
Recorded October 25, 2017
Explore Bankruptcy Packets and learn how Best Case can help streamline the process with checklists, course instructions and more!
Learn how to manage clients from the MyCaseInfo® attorney administration portal.
Learn how to send out and customize a MyCaseInfo® client invitation.
Take a tour through the screens and features of the MyCaseInfo® client questionnaire.
Learn how to add users, customize firm preferences and update billing information from the account management page.
MyCaseInfo is a secure, web-based client questionnaire created to integrate with Best Case Bankruptcy for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases. It allows you to invite clients to answer bankruptcy related questions and upload documents online and with a click of a button populate the client entered data into a new or existing client in Best Case Bankruptcy, saving your firm hours of data entry.attyGettingStartedGuide