Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo (online questionnaire)
- Credit Reports
- Bankruptcy Courses
- Legal Noticing
- Court Notices & Calendar
Recorded June 30, 2021
Simplify and Manage Post-Petition Activities.
Learn how to:
• Utilize OneTouch® to create and automate post-petition filing of Form 423 and the Chapter 13 Plan
• Set up Court Notices & Calendar to reduce time-intensive and costly tasks related to processing Court emails
• Eliminate time spent printing and mailing documents with Stretto’s Legal Noticing Services
Recorded September 25, 2019
Maximize Your Investment: 5 things included in your license you can use today
Explore five ways you can maximize your Best Case investment with integrated features that simplify your workflow and increase revenue. Also, learn how expert training and support can help you get the most out of your software.
- Court Notices and Calendar
- Bankruptcy Course Manager
- Student Loan Analyzer
- OneTouch Electronic Filing
- Technical Support and Training
Recorded March 28, 2018
Learn how to automatically download and save your online Court Documents locally with File Cabinet.
- File Cabinet setup
- How to access your court documents offline
Recorded June 15, 2018
With Court Notices and Calendar, simplify tedious and costly tasks while enjoying anywhere access to important case data, court documents and events. Learn how to access and use:
- Court Notice Integration – avoid PACER fees
- Online Calendar – sync events to your personal calendar
- Claim Tracker – easily manage Proofs of Claim
- Document Storage – upload client documents online
- File Cabinet – automatically save your Free Looks locally
- Q & A
Learn how to install and setup File Cabinet so you can save all your online case documents to a local or network drive.
Simplify the CM/ECF process and eliminate the tedious and costly tasks associated with managing your Court emails for no additional cost.
Best Case Bankruptcy 27 is packed with updated features to streamline Proofs of Claim, enhance case management, pre-populate information and more.
Claim Tracker™ helps you stay on top of Proofs of Claim by automatically tracking and flagging claim amount discrepancies, identifying claims that were filed after the bar date or that do not have a Proof of Claim, as well as importing Proofs of Claim data into creditor schedules.