Recorded April 22nd, 2020
Data Integration – Streamline the data entry process with integrated workflow tools
Learn how to:
• Order Credit and Financial Reports, bankruptcy courses, tax transcripts and more
• Import report data into creditor and asset schedules
• Collect data from the debtor with an online questionnaire
Recorded June 15, 2022
Discover how to utilize CaseAssist and the Bankruptcy Course Manager to streamline data entry and stay on top of bankruptcy course requirements.
- Stretto’s comprehensive suite of due-diligence products and services
- Importing asset and creditor data directly into your schedules
- Automated reminders to keep clients on track to complete their bankruptcy courses
- Firm notifications that alert you of uncompleted courses and expiring certificates
Recorded June 27, 2018
Save hours of manual work by importing client information and creditor data directly into the client file. Learn how you can eliminate hours of manual data entry by importing data directly into the client file. See how built-in tools can make your client intake and case preparation processes more efficient.
• Macro Phrases
• Common Text Blocks
• Import creditors (from other clients)
• Credit Report import
Learn how to update default preferences for bankruptcy data product orders.
Easily order, authenticate, download and import credit report data in just minutes and without leaving your software, saving you an average of 60 minutes of data entry per case. Plus, your order preferences are saved to expedite future client orders.
Learn how to order, view and import Credit Report data into Best Case® Bankruptcy using the Credit Report Manager.
Learn how to activate the credit report option and configure import, account and security settings.
Learn how to order and access multiple bankruptcy data products and services using CaseAssist.
CaseAssist is a smart, efficient workflow tool that helps you quickly obtain data products and services from CIN Legal Data Services for your client in a few clicks.
Learn how to add documents such as credit counseling certificates and paystubs, directly into the ECF Manager for filing with OneTouch®.