Developed specifically for bankruptcy Attorneys, Credit and Financial Reports offer merged data from the three primary credit-reporting bureaus – Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. These reports provide Attorneys with a wide breadth of financial and asset information. The Credit Report provides the most pertinent client and creditor information for preparing bankruptcy cases, including judgments and liens, medical collection liabilities, and bankruptcy-specific addresses to ensure delivery of notices. In addition to data contained in the Credit Report, the Financial Report is comprised of an in-depth asset analysis that includes detailed property information, vehicle registrations, UCC filings, and related work history.
Recorded January 17, 2023
Integrated Solutions and Services
Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo – Execute the client-intake process via an online questionnaire, eliminating the need for an in-office meeting.
- Credit Reports – Gain an in-depth view of a debtor’s financial history in one consolidated report and import data directly into forms and schedules, saving an average of 60 minutes of data entry per case.
- Bankruptcy Courses – Simplify bankruptcy-course management and help clients complete court requirements.
- Court Notices & Calendar – Simplify the CM/ECF process by automatically downloading PACER free looks, auto-populating and syncing bankruptcy events to personal calendars, and easily tracking Proofs of Claim.
- Legal Noticing – Leverage Stretto’s on-demand, print-mail options to decrease operational costs and increase productivity.
- Stretto Default Solutions – Utilize the Stretto DMM Portal to facilitate mortgage loan modification, student loan adversaries, and student loan management.
Recorded April 22nd, 2020
Data Integration – Streamline the data entry process with integrated workflow tools
Learn how to:
• Order Credit and Financial Reports, bankruptcy courses, tax transcripts and more
• Import report data into creditor and asset schedules
• Collect data from the debtor with an online questionnaire
Recorded June 15, 2022
Discover how to utilize CaseAssist and the Bankruptcy Course Manager to streamline data entry and stay on top of bankruptcy course requirements.
- Stretto’s comprehensive suite of due-diligence products and services
- Importing asset and creditor data directly into your schedules
- Automated reminders to keep clients on track to complete their bankruptcy courses
- Firm notifications that alert you of uncompleted courses and expiring certificates
Learn how to update default preferences for bankruptcy data product orders.
Easily order, authenticate, download and import credit report data in just minutes and without leaving your software, saving you an average of 60 minutes of data entry per case. Plus, your order preferences are saved to expedite future client orders.
Learn how to order, view and import Credit Report data into Best Case® Bankruptcy using the Credit Report Manager.
Learn how to activate the credit report option and configure import, account and security settings.
Learn how to order and access multiple bankruptcy data products and services using CaseAssist.
CaseAssist is a smart, efficient workflow tool that helps you quickly obtain Stretto data products and services for your client in a few clicks.