Developed specifically for bankruptcy Attorneys, Credit and Financial Reports offer merged data from the three primary credit-reporting bureaus – Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. These reports provide Attorneys with a wide breadth of financial and asset information. The Credit Report provides the most pertinent client and creditor information for preparing bankruptcy cases, including judgments and liens, medical collection liabilities, and bankruptcy-specific addresses to ensure delivery of notices. In addition to data contained in the Credit Report, the Financial Report is comprised of an in-depth asset analysis that includes detailed property information, vehicle registrations, UCC filings, and related work history.
Recorded January 17, 2023
Integrated Solutions and Services
Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo – Execute the client-intake process via an online questionnaire, eliminating the need for an in-office meeting.
- Credit Reports – Gain an in-depth view of a debtor’s financial history in one consolidated report and import data directly into forms and schedules, saving an average of 60 minutes of data entry per case.
- Bankruptcy Courses – Simplify bankruptcy-course management and help clients complete court requirements.
- Court Notices & Calendar – Simplify the CM/ECF process by automatically downloading PACER free looks, auto-populating and syncing bankruptcy events to personal calendars, and easily tracking Proofs of Claim.
- Legal Noticing – Leverage Stretto’s on-demand, print-mail options to decrease operational costs and increase productivity.
- Stretto Default Solutions – Utilize the Stretto DMM Portal to facilitate mortgage loan modification, student loan adversaries, and student loan management.
View upcoming and declined payments for a specified date range. Compare total payments for the last 12 months. Generate reports based on payment status. Reprocess failed payments.
Recorded March 24, 2021
Tech Talk – Learn answers to frequently asked technical support questions:
- How do I update? How often should I update?
- Update failed; what do I do now?
- I can’t update even though all users are out of Best Case, what do I do?
- I updated and can’t see my clients, now what?
- How do I backup my clients?
- How do I move a BC install to a new computer?
- Can I use Best Case with Dropbox?
- How do I email a client file? / How do I restore a client that was emailed?
- How do I copy a client?
- Is there a way to email a proof of my petition to my clients?
- Do you have a client questionnaire I can print out and had to my clients?
- Where do I enter EIN info?
- Is there a way to link multiple properties to a creditor?
- How do I get addresses to appear on certificate of service?
- Is there a way to manually edit a form?
- Does BC have spell check?
- How do I attach multiple income and expense worksheets to Sch I or J?
- Why isn’t my Schedule I data appearing in Form 122 and vice versa?
- I can’t edit any income data in the Means Test, why not?
- Form 122 told me I was $XX over abuse. I put in an amount greater than $xx and I’m still over abuse.
- Only half of my means test is completed. Why?
- How do I calculate the 13 plan?
- I calculated the 13 plan and the monthly payment is really high. Why?
- How do I change the trustee’s percentage on the 13 plan?
- What classification should I select on the 13 plan?
Recorded October 23, 2019
Let Us Do the Math – Form 122 and Schedule I Income Calculations
Learn how to:
- Use the Paycheck Calculator and Fast-Entry Paycheck Template to determine income
- Calculate Form 122 data using year-to-date income
- Perform a median income comparison without creating a client file using the online calculator
Recorded August 21, 2019
Ditch the Notepads: Consolidate Case Notes and Create Custom Reports
Explore features that organize client and case information in a centralized location. Conveniently access notes and reports without all the paper.
Learn how to:
- Consolidate client and case notes for easy viewing
- Create user defined fields to collect custom data
- Run reports to view a summary of your client list
Recorded July 22, 2020
Additional Documents Library: Create custom documents
Learn how to:
• Utilize the merge feature to populate data from the petition
• Generate mailing labels, envelopes and letters
• Create custom letters motions and orders
Recorded February 26, 2020
Draft petitions with speed and accuracy
Discover tips for setting up your team and files and optimize drafting order to maximize efficiency
- Incorporate Best Case features into the petition-drafting process
- Utilize integrated tools to expedite drafting without sacrificing quality
- Follow a framework for preparing a petition in thirty minutes
Learn how to specify special formatting options for select forms and schedules. Often available for Chapter 13 Plans, form preferences can contain options to round calculations or include/exclude special provisions or sections.
Learn how to manually edit a form using the Best Case Editor. This built-in work processor is ideal for text or formatting changes, and contains additional tools such as spell check and word count.