Recorded January 17, 2023
Integrated Solutions and Services
Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo – Execute the client-intake process via an online questionnaire, eliminating the need for an in-office meeting.
- Credit Reports – Gain an in-depth view of a debtor’s financial history in one consolidated report and import data directly into forms and schedules, saving an average of 60 minutes of data entry per case.
- Bankruptcy Courses – Simplify bankruptcy-course management and help clients complete court requirements.
- Court Notices & Calendar – Simplify the CM/ECF process by automatically downloading PACER free looks, auto-populating and syncing bankruptcy events to personal calendars, and easily tracking Proofs of Claim.
- Legal Noticing – Leverage Stretto’s on-demand, print-mail options to decrease operational costs and increase productivity.
- Stretto Default Solutions – Utilize the Stretto DMM Portal to facilitate mortgage loan modification, student loan adversaries, and student loan management.
Recorded May 27, 2021
Invoices & Payments
Maximize efficiency with an integrated time management, billing and payment solution.
Learn how to:
• Run one-time payments and set up recurring payment plans
• Remind clients of upcoming payments with automated email and text messages
• Monitor and report on completed, failed, and outstanding payments
• Enroll with your operating account to remain IOLTA compliant
Manage billing, process payments and track time with the integrated Invoices & Payments tool.
This useful feature allows law firms to:
• Accept one-time and recurring debit, credit and ACH payments
• Notify clients of upcoming, processed and declined payments with automated email and text messages
• Predict fees more accurately with a flat 2.95% fee applied to all transactions
• Establish hourly rates, track time spent on a case and bill for that time
Learn how to enroll an operating or trust account and set up your Best Case install with your new credentials.
Maximize data-entry efficiency by configuring the Invoices & Payments feature. Set up hourly rates, fee categories, and fee templates.
Add and manage fees in Invoices & Payments. Save time on adding fees by applying fee templates.
Record one-time cash, check, credit/debit and ACH payments. Request credit/debit and ACH payments via email and/or text.
Create a payment plan to process set payments on a set interval or customize a plan to process specified amounts on specific dates.
Manually track time for a case and utilize the Case Effort Calculator to determine if you’re undercharging or overcharging. Identify fee opportunities and create fees based on time entries.
Initiate full or partial refunds for processed payments in Invoices & Payments.