Our team provides full-service legal noticing and document production capabilities, allowing busy professionals to focus on more substantive case aspects while we deliver time and cost efficiencies. Stretto owns and operates the industry’s only print-production facilities dedicated to bankruptcy legal noticing.
Recorded August 8, 2023
Simplify and Manage Post-Petition Activities.
Learn how to:
• Utilize OneTouch® to create and automate post-petition filing of Form 423 and the Chapter 13 Plan
• Set up Court Notices & Calendar to reduce time-intensive and costly tasks related to processing Court emails
• Eliminate time spent printing and mailing documents with Stretto’s Legal Noticing Services
Learn how to use Legal Noticing to manage the mailing and servicing of post-petition documents. Place an order and access a Certificate of Service directly from your ECF manager.
Recorded December 16, 2020
Learn about Stretto’s Legal Noticing Services available within your Best Case software. Explicitly designed for bankruptcy practitioners, our on-demand print-mail options provide firms who issue Certificates of Service for Chapter 13 and 11 cases an unparalleled opportunity to decrease costs and increase efficiency.
• Understand how a virtual mailroom would eliminate administrative burdens, increase efficiency, and ensure compliance firm-wide
• View the systematized legal-noticing process attorneys and office staff would use to merge data on Court forms and related filings
• Learn more about document-tracking capabilities for administrative oversight across all cases, regardless of where team members may be located
• Leverage our extended service and fulfillment hours for print-mail requests such as the ability to submit orders as late as 8:00 p.m. ET, with a final expedited mail drop-off time of 12:30 a.m. ET.
Legal Noticing handles the mailing and servicing of post-petition documents. Provide notice to the creditors list and master mailing matrix of pleadings, filings, and other notices that occur in a bankruptcy proceeding. With Legal Noticing, you can quickly and easily submit all your legal noticing jobs through Best Case, automatically delivering the certificate to the ECF Manager.
Learn how to use the document portal to identify individual Chapter 7 Stretto Trustee requirements and securely submit requested documents from Best Case by Stretto.
Recorded December 18, 2019
Document portal – Submit files to your Chapter 7 Stretto Trustee
Learn how to:
- Request a registration key to connect with the case-assigned Stretto Trustee
- View Trustee’s list of preferred requirements and mandatory documents
- Securely submit files in one convenient location within Best Case by Stretto
Recorded December 13, 2017
Discover how the new Version 27 feature, Claim Tracker, can assist your process of managing Proofs of Claim! Determine standard and government claims bar dates, identify missing and late claims and quickly view amount discrepancies between your proofs of claim and scheduled claims.
Simplify the time-consuming tasks related to managing bankruptcy courses for no additional cost to your firm without leaving Best Case.ecfguide