Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo (online questionnaire)
- Credit Reports
- Bankruptcy Courses
- Legal Noticing
- Court Notices & Calendar
Sign up for the next Best Case Best Practices, a series of webinars that features revolving monthly topics, providing you with the opportunity to learn about new features and more from a Best Case expert while engaging in an open forum to get your questions answered and interact with other users.
11/16 | Custom Forms, Letters, and Labels
Create and modify templates in the Additional Documents Library to prepare mass mailings and custom client forms.
Learn how to:
• Utilize the merge feature to populate data from the petitionGenerate mailing labels, envelopes, and lettersCreate custom letters, motions, and orders
• Generate mailing labels, envelopes, and letters
• Create custom letters, motions, and orders
Recorded March 24, 2021
Tech Talk – Learn answers to frequently asked technical support questions:
- How do I update? How often should I update?
- Update failed; what do I do now?
- I can’t update even though all users are out of Best Case, what do I do?
- I updated and can’t see my clients, now what?
- How do I backup my clients?
- How do I move a BC install to a new computer?
- Can I use Best Case with Dropbox?
- How do I email a client file? / How do I restore a client that was emailed?
- How do I copy a client?
- Is there a way to email a proof of my petition to my clients?
- Do you have a client questionnaire I can print out and had to my clients?
- Where do I enter EIN info?
- Is there a way to link multiple properties to a creditor?
- How do I get addresses to appear on certificate of service?
- Is there a way to manually edit a form?
- Does BC have spell check?
- How do I attach multiple income and expense worksheets to Sch I or J?
- Why isn’t my Schedule I data appearing in Form 122 and vice versa?
- I can’t edit any income data in the Means Test, why not?
- Form 122 told me I was $XX over abuse. I put in an amount greater than $xx and I’m still over abuse.
- Only half of my means test is completed. Why?
- How do I calculate the 13 plan?
- I calculated the 13 plan and the monthly payment is really high. Why?
- How do I change the trustee’s percentage on the 13 plan?
- What classification should I select on the 13 plan?
Best Case Bankruptcy 27 is packed with updated features to streamline Proofs of Claim, enhance case management, pre-populate information and more.
Recorded April, 26 2017
Take the hassle out of managing your court notices and bankruptcy events while eliminating costly PACER fees with Version 26. Learn how to set up new Court Notice and Calendar feature in Best Case.
Recorded March 15, 2017
Explore Version 26 and learn how to track client documents with a checklist, manage client fees and payments, and keep a record of client communication and activities.
Explore how to update Best Case to access the latest feature enhancements and ensure you stay compliant with federal and local district requirements.