This 90-minute webinar reviews the fundamentals of Best Case by Stretto, walking you through a client file from start to finish. This is perfect for new users or those needing a refresher. Topics include:
- Forms Preparation
- Client and Case Management
- Electronic filing using the ECF Wizard and OneTouch®
- Post-Petition Activities
Please join us for a tour of ancillary products and services available through the Best Case by Stretto desktop platform to streamline your case management and petition preparation workflows.
- MyCaseInfo (online questionnaire)
- Credit Reports
- Bankruptcy Courses
- Legal Noticing
- Court Notices & Calendar
Sign up for the next Best Case Best Practices, a series of webinars that features revolving monthly topics, providing you with the opportunity to learn about new features and more from a Best Case expert while engaging in an open forum to get your questions answered and interact with other users.
11/16 | Custom Forms, Letters, and Labels
Create and modify templates in the Additional Documents Library to prepare mass mailings and custom client forms.
Learn how to:
• Utilize the merge feature to populate data from the petitionGenerate mailing labels, envelopes, and lettersCreate custom letters, motions, and orders
• Generate mailing labels, envelopes, and letters
• Create custom letters, motions, and orders
How are you planning to move your firm forward in the new year? Are you aware of the sizable changes to American bankruptcy code supported by incoming political leadership? While many of the challenges of 2020 remain, there is opportunity for growth. As the leader in bankruptcy management software, Stretto can provide you with the most relevant information concerning policy change, alternative revenue recommendations, and give you resources your firm needs to grow in 2021. In January and February, Stretto is hosting a variety of webinars designed to help your firm begin the new year. You can learn more about each webinar and find the registration links below.
There are no live Thought Leadership webinars scheduled at this time. Check back later to see our upcoming sessions.
Access past recordings in our Thought Leadership webinar archive
Recorded August 22, 2019
Basics of Best Case
Learn the fundamentals of Best Case as an expert walks through the stages of a client file from start to finish. This course is perfect for new users or those needing a refresher.
- Completing the schedules
- Saving time with Credit Report Manager and CaseAssist
- Electronic filing using the ECF Wizard and OneTouch
- Using BestScan
- Applying the means test provisions with the Best Case Means Test Calculator
Recorded December 16, 2020
Learn about Stretto’s Legal Noticing Services available within your Best Case software. Explicitly designed for bankruptcy practitioners, our on-demand print-mail options provide firms who issue Certificates of Service for Chapter 13 and 11 cases an unparalleled opportunity to decrease costs and increase efficiency.
• Understand how a virtual mailroom would eliminate administrative burdens, increase efficiency, and ensure compliance firm-wide
• View the systematized legal-noticing process attorneys and office staff would use to merge data on Court forms and related filings
• Learn more about document-tracking capabilities for administrative oversight across all cases, regardless of where team members may be located
• Leverage our extended service and fulfillment hours for print-mail requests such as the ability to submit orders as late as 8:00 p.m. ET, with a final expedited mail drop-off time of 12:30 a.m. ET.
Recorded January 26, 2021
Aging accounts receivable can be the silent killer of a solo practitioner or small law firm. Days turn into weeks and eventually months later accounts are still overdue. All the while, the likelihood that you will be paid for services rendered gets smaller and smaller.
Join Chelsey Lambert, Stretto’s Managing Director and recognized industry expert, as she delivers “Beating the Collection Odds”. This informative session provides guidance on how to approach the conversation with your clients and offer flexible payment options without feeling like a collections agent. Program participants will also receive sample scripts and letters that can be utilized by nearly any law firm.
• Learn client intake and consultation strategies to increase the likelihood of payment.
• Review a template AR policy, collections email, letter, and call script.
• Watch a real-time payment plan setup tutorial.
Recorded February 2, 2021
CBRA Overview and Predictions
This in-depth review will outline the proposed shift to a uniform Chapter 10 case type to replace the current Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 filing structure. The panel will also discuss other provisions that would allow for both student loan and mortgage debt discharge.
– Gain a concise understanding of the CBRA’s proposed changes
– Glean awareness of the current and future stages of proposed legislation
– Increase knowledge of the deregulations of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases
– Receive information and ongoing updates on CBRA legislation developments
Recorded February 3, 2021
2021 Strategic Planning for Bankruptcy Attorneys
Join Chelsey Lambert, Stretto’s Managing Director and industry expert on consumer-bankruptcy practices, as she leads a virtual strategic-planning workshop. She will provide attendees with a workbook style PDF for notetaking and goal setting as she facilitates a series of practical exercises designed to help Attorneys narrow their focus, identify opportunities, and set a course for success.
Recorded February 4, 2021
Introduction to Firm Marketing and Client Conversion
This educational program will offer useful instruction on how law firms can market their services and generate inquiries as the first step of the conversion process. Attendees will receive an overview of the core marketing vehicles used by bankruptcy law firms including a systematic approach to follow up, intake and conversion that are required to maintain consistent cash flow.