This 90-minute webinar reviews the fundamentals of Best Case by Stretto, walking you through a client file from start to finish. This is perfect for new users or those needing a refresher. Topics include:
- Forms Preparation
- Client and Case Management
- Electronic filing using the ECF Wizard and OneTouch®
- Post-Petition Activities
With Court Notices and Calendar, simplify tedious and costly tasks while enjoying anywhere access to important case data, court documents and events. Topics include:
- Court Notice Integration – avoid PACER fees
- Online Calendar – sync events to your personal calendar
- Claim Tracker – easily manage Proofs of Claim
- Document Storage – upload client documents online
- File Cabinet – automatically save your Free Looks locally
- Q & A
Sign up for the next Best Case Best Practices, a series of webinars that features revolving monthly topics, providing you with the opportunity to learn about new features and more from a Best Case expert while engaging in an open forum to get your questions answered and interact with other users.
7/28 | Topic TBD
How are you planning to move your firm forward in the new year? Are you aware of the sizable changes to American bankruptcy code supported by incoming political leadership? While many of the challenges of 2020 remain, there is opportunity for growth. As the leader in bankruptcy management software, Stretto can provide you with the most relevant information concerning policy change, alternative revenue recommendations, and give you resources your firm needs to grow in 2021. In January and February, Stretto is hosting a variety of webinars designed to help your firm begin the new year. You can learn more about each webinar and find the registration links below.
There are no live Thought Leadership webinars scheduled at this time. Check back later to see our upcoming sessions.
Access past recordings in our Thought Leadership webinar archive
Recorded August 22, 2019
Basics of Best Case
Learn the fundamentals of Best Case as an expert walks through the stages of a client file from start to finish. This course is perfect for new users or those needing a refresher.
- Completing the schedules
- Saving time with Credit Report Manager and CaseAssist
- Electronic filing using the ECF Wizard and OneTouch
- Using BestScan
- Applying the means test provisions with the Best Case Means Test Calculator
Recorded June 30, 2021
Simplify and Manage Post-Petition Activities.
Learn how to:
• Utilize OneTouch® to create and automate post-petition filing of Form 423 and the Chapter 13 Plan
• Set up Court Notices & Calendar to reduce time-intensive and costly tasks related to processing Court emails
• Eliminate time spent printing and mailing documents with Stretto’s Legal Noticing Services
Recorded March 24, 2021
Tech Talk – Learn answers to frequently asked technical support questions:
- How do I update? How often should I update?
- Update failed; what do I do now?
- I can’t update even though all users are out of Best Case, what do I do?
- I updated and can’t see my clients, now what?
- How do I backup my clients?
- How do I move a BC install to a new computer?
- Can I use Best Case with Dropbox?
- How do I email a client file? / How do I restore a client that was emailed?
- How do I copy a client?
- Is there a way to email a proof of my petition to my clients?
- Do you have a client questionnaire I can print out and had to my clients?
- Where do I enter EIN info?
- Is there a way to link multiple properties to a creditor?
- How do I get addresses to appear on certificate of service?
- Is there a way to manually edit a form?
- Does BC have spell check?
- How do I attach multiple income and expense worksheets to Sch I or J?
- Why isn’t my Schedule I data appearing in Form 122 and vice versa?
- I can’t edit any income data in the Means Test, why not?
- Form 122 told me I was $XX over abuse. I put in an amount greater than $xx and I’m still over abuse.
- Only half of my means test is completed. Why?
- How do I calculate the 13 plan?
- I calculated the 13 plan and the monthly payment is really high. Why?
- How do I change the trustee’s percentage on the 13 plan?
- What classification should I select on the 13 plan?
Recorded February 3, 2021
2021 Strategic Planning for Bankruptcy Attorneys
Join Chelsey Lambert, Stretto’s Managing Director and industry expert on consumer-bankruptcy practices, as she leads a virtual strategic-planning workshop. She will provide attendees with a workbook style PDF for notetaking and goal setting as she facilitates a series of practical exercises designed to help Attorneys narrow their focus, identify opportunities, and set a course for success.
Recorded February 4, 2021
Introduction to Firm Marketing and Client Conversion
This educational program will offer useful instruction on how law firms can market their services and generate inquiries as the first step of the conversion process. Attendees will receive an overview of the core marketing vehicles used by bankruptcy law firms including a systematic approach to follow up, intake and conversion that are required to maintain consistent cash flow.
Recorded February 9, 2021
Alternative Revenue Models: Mortgage Modification as a Legal Service
As COVID-19 relief measures have resulted in the delay of consumer-bankruptcy filings, Chapter 7 and 13 Attorneys have sought other avenues to maintain consistent cash flow. This introductory session will discuss mortgage modification as legal service offering and a viable revenue opportunity for select jurisdictions.