Release Notes—May 2022
May 25, 2022
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- Schedule C-1 – Property Claimed as Exempt – revised June 2022
May 6, 2022
Revised Means Test Numbers
The following Means Test figures have been revised and are effective May 15, 2022: The IRS National Standards for Bankruptcy Allowable Living Expenses (BALE), Local Transportation Expense Standards, and the Chapter 13 Administrative Expense Multipliers. After updating Best Case, users can view the new figures in the program by changing the expected filing date to May 15, 2022 or later in the General tab in Form 122.
Visit the U.S. Trustee’s Means Testing website for more information regarding revisions.
May 2, 2022
Chapter 13 Plan
- District of South Carolina – revised May 2022
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Debtor’s Motion for Entry of Discharge, certification Regarding Plan Completion, and Statement Regarding Bankruptcy Rule 1007(b)(8) – revised April 2022
- Debtor’s Motion for Entry of Discharge, certification Regarding Plan Completion, and Statement Regarding Bankruptcy Rule 1007(b)(8) (Joint) – revised April 2022