New update to Best Case by Stretto is now available.
We strongly advise you update Best Case now.
May 15th 2022: The IRS National Standards for Bankruptcy Allowable Living Expenses (BALE), Local Transportation Expense Standards, and the Chapter 13 Administrative Expense Multipliers have been revised. These revisions are available in this update of Best Case Bankruptcy. You can view the new Means Test numbers by changing the Expected Filing Date in Form 122A-C to May 15, 2022 or after.
These revisions are available in this update of Best Case. Information associated with this filing may be out of date. If you continue with this filing you might receive a deficiency notice from the Court.
To update Best Case:
- At the top of Best Case, on a gray screen, click Tools > Check for Update*
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and apply the changes
- If you are on a network version, all users must exit prior to installation
- Follow on-screen prompts to download and apply the changes.
* Internet Connection Required to Update