More than a software solution
Join the community of more than 16,000 attorneys
Free Software Updates
Free Training Programs
leaving Best Case.
No matter your firm size, we’ve got you covered.
Best Case makes it easy when starting a
new firm or adding a practice area.
- User-friendly design
- Intuitive interface makes preparation
and filing simple
- Free training and support
Best Case helps you do more with limited
resources and staff.
- Court-compliant forms & schedules
- Key relationships with Court and Trustees
to ensure accurate filings
- Scales with you as your firm grows
Best Case focuses on efficiency to help
you streamline your practice.
- Fast and accurate electronic filing
- Unlimited number of jurisdictions
- Access to workflow tools that simplify
the bankruptcy process
How one lawyer streamlined his practice using Best Case.
Eric Steiden, of Steiden Law Offices in Covington, Kentucky, understands the importance of bankruptcy preparation and filing tools better than most. That’s why he’s been using Best Case Bankruptcy since 1996, and he recognizes it as the leading bankruptcy preparation and filing software on the market today.
Best Case is best among bankruptcy software in terms of utility and performance.
– A. Olusanjo Omoniyi | Omoniyi Law Firm, P.C. | Chicago, IL
Best Case does everything we need from downloading of the credit report to filing.
– Veleka Evans | Losavio & DeJean, LLC | Baton Rouge, LA
Best Case helps us efficiently and accurately prepare petitions for our clients.
– Karl Hawkins | M Karl Hawkins LLC | St. Louis, MO
Best Case is easier to use than the other programs I’ve tried.
– Robert Itkin | Decatur, GA
It is the best software for updating and maintaining current Court forms.
– Carrie Magerl | Magerl Law Office | Jacksonville, IL
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers
Cost & Pricing
What is the difference between my initial license purchase and the annual maintenance plan?
Are there other costs besides the annual maintenance plan?
Can I pay the license fee in installments?
What if I need to upgrade my license or add chapters after my initial purchase?
What is the return policy?
Usage & Requirements
What is the difference between a single-user and a multi-user license?
A multi-user license gives access to everyone from one office location. A Multi-User License allows up to 3 simultaneous users across a local area network. Additional simultaneous users can be added for a fee.
Can I install Best Case on a laptop or at home?
Can I import client files from another software program?
TopForm™ by Fastcase
EZFiling® Version 18-20
New Hope Bankruptcy 2015 ™
Ch 7..13 Bankruptcy Filing Software